Copywriting Rates Australia
Copywriting rates in Australia is around $85 to $150 per hour. A well researched and detailed content may cost you $450 to $500 per page. Website copywriting with SEO consideration in Melbourne, Sydney or across Australia can cost you more. Generally, the copywriting package is a more cost-effective solution.
Copywriting Cost Calculator
Copywriting Cost Calculator
The copywriter cost calculator tool is designed to give you an estimate for content writing for your website or blog.
How Much Does Copywriting Cost?
You can hire a professional website copywriter on an hourly basis or by package. The hourly copywriting rates in Australia may end up being expensive as the process is very time-consuming and it requires research, planning and writing to produce amazing content and hence getting the package is more cost-effective.
SEO copywriting rate sheet:
- Per Page Writing - 750 to 1000 words: $150
- 5 Pages Package - $650
- 10 Pages Package - $1150
- Hourly Rate: $85 - $150 per hour
Bundle Package: SEO + Content Writing
We are an SEO copywriter Melbourne company and we specialise in producing link-worthy content which is the best way to do SEO.
Generally, we provide content writing along with SEO services to offer the best value. If you are searching for the best content marketing agency in Melbourne then call us today!
Fixed Price Copywriting vs Hourly Rate
If you are wondering whether to choose a fixed price copywriting package vs getting the job hourly then this guide should help you.
Fixed Price Content Writing
Generally, the fixed price content production has pre-defined inclusion and exclusion and you would know what you get like:
- Fixed word count page page
- The research time is fixed
- The layout, design template & content flow. You may see the example of existing content and you may get in a similar fashion.
With hourly service, you are not limited to the above factors and you can discuss the need specifically tailored to your needs.
You may need to pay more for hourly service but it may be more valuable for your business.
Website Copywriting Pricing Factors
There are many factors that go into estimating the price of SEO copywriting in Australia. If you are looking for standard website copywriting rates, then please see the price table above. The price generally goes higher with SEO content writing which is much more challenging and time-consuming.
The factors which impact the content writing job is as follows:
- General Research & Planning: SEO copywriting requires market research, the level of content already available online, competition analysis and more.
- SEO Consideration: Producing general content may be an easy task but producing ranking worthy content is very challenging. It is extremely important to understand the search intent, keywords, content flow and more.
- Word Count: Higher the word count, the more you will need to pay to get the job done.
- Media: SEO content is beyond just text, a powerful page may have data-driven chats and diagrams in an infographic format, it can also have videos, animation etc.
- Creativity: This is the biggest asset an SEO copywriter can have. Creativity can be related to coming up with ideas, researching, writing, merging content etc. Out-of-the-box ideas come with creativity.
- Australian English: You may need to pay higher if you work with a local Australian content writer but you will get the content tailored specifically to Aussie customers.
Freelance Copywriting Rates 2021
A freelance copywriter may charge you $60 to $120 per hour to provide you with professional SEO content.
Some businesses believe hiring a freelancer website copywriter could be a better option than working with an agency.
Whatever your needs may be we can deliver high-quality website content with will have a greater impact on your readers.
Why Next Level SEO Copywriting is Expensive?
If you are planning to get lin-worthy SEO content then the cost may increase significantly. Building linkable assets in a competitive niche require days of planning, writing, proofreading.
Building 5x better content than the competition is not an easy task.
The process is one of the most difficult SEO activities but if you take the initiative to work over longer-term to build highly engaging content then you can expect to get a quality ranking.
The cost of building link-worthy content is anywhere from $500 to $1000 per.
It is important to note that, no content is 100% perfect based on changing search intent and hence you may need to apply changes to your existing content over time.
Talk to us if you need content planning price estimation for your website or blog. We have 5+ years of experience in building next-level content which generates page one ranking in Google. We are a local Melbourne based company and we also provide digital marketing services across Australia.
What is the average copywriter hourly rate in Australia?
The average hourly copywriting rate is $85 to $150 per hour, but you may need to pay more to produce link-worthy content.
What is the cheaper way to hire a content writer?
The best way to hire a content writer is by buying the package which generally includes research, writing, SEO and more depending on the package.
What is the copywriting rates per 1000 words?
The cost of 1000 words page is $150 which will include general research, writing and SEO keywords inclusion. The price is applicable to Australian customers only.